Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Steampunk! Datamancer

Welp, it's been a while, so here I am again. The latest in awesomeness, people, is also the oldest. Go here: www.datamancer.net, to see what I'm talking about. The first thing I thought of when I saw this was "H.G. Wellsesque". What is it? This guy, among others, takes modern technology and basically Victorianizes it. That's right. Imagine...using typewriter keys with Linux and XP...using a crank to boot up your mahogany encased laptop. Now all they need to do is create a computer that runs entirely on steam power, and H.G. Wells and Jules Verne would be truly proud papas.

Now, we at The Pursuit of Awesome seem to have forgotten the initial mission of this blog. Remember the points system, people? So...comment, rate, and be merry!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.